Sunday, March 14, 2010

ta da!

Here she is!!!! Shall we do a true before and after!??

Before
 







After
She's not perfect, but we love her anyway:)




5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it - it is gorgeous in every way - way to go, Erika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Love the color too, I painted my cabinet last week in pink too. SO pretty yours turned out ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Tra la la uber cute pinkness! Hmmmm, cataloging this in my "inspiration" tab folder in my head :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my daughter would DIE for this dresser! She's 20 now and into the Rococo style... lots of pink, gold... think Marie Antoinette! Anyway, I'm going to have to show her the picture of your dresser because I just picked up a tall skinny dresser for her at a garage sale and she said she wanted to paint it pink! Yours turned out beautifully!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete